The Latest Tweets From The Urban State
Music Week Magazine
The Urban State in the Music Week magazine.
The Urban State have submitted their first single, Don’t Say A Word, to BBC Introducing.
Every week the BBC broadcasts tracks by new artists throughout the UK.
So please keep tuned in to your local BBC show to hear Don’t Say A Word by The Urban State. If you hear it on your local BBC radio station then please let us know!
Crew List for The Urban State Don’t Say a Word Music Video
- Director/Producer/Editor: Suzie Zabrowska
- Camera Operator/Lighting/Editor: Tom Owen
- Cinematographer: Naqisa Silva
- Costume Designer: Silja Manninen
- Art Department: Nathalie Fish
- Set Pieces: Katy Leach
- Line producer: Alex Neumayer
- Hair and Make up Artist: Amy Nichol Stewart
- Set assistant: Senya Penelope
- Camera Assistant: Keanoush Zargham
Suzie Zabrowska is a filmmaker who first found fame as a fixture on New York City’s downtown fashion, music and art scenes, documenting the city, its inhabitants, and the urban landscape in Super 8 films. Her entire catalogue of Super 8 work was entered into the Metropolitan Museum of Art archives, and her films have screened in the USA, Europe, and Japan. Suzie won awards in London in 2010 and 2011 for her guerilla filmmaking in the genre of pyschogeography. She continues to work and exhibit in the UK, and is frequently commissioned to direct fashion films. She met R.Jay at the opening of Simon Thompson’s art show Where Does Sister Sublet? at Clerkenwell’s Cabinet Gallery in November 2010 and Don’t Say a Word is her first music video.